Friday, June 7, 2013

Create Your own adventure


Read the First Page: http://wearemarquette.blogspot.com/2013/06/choose-your-own-adventure-story.html

You decide to search for an alternate exit. You search behind the service counter for a flashlight, which will come in handy because the airport is in complete darkness. To your surprise, there is a flashlight behind the counter awaiting you.

You flick it on, and light pours from the head of the flashlight.

“Alphonso,” the man who was staring into the distance says.

You introduce yourself.  “And your name?” you point to the old grumpy man with the flashlight.

“Steven. I don’t want you usin’ my name no more than just the normal way; to get my attention. I don’t want nobody usin’ my name badly, or you’s are all gonna be on my list,” he threats in his annoyed voice. He then crosses his arms and turns away, then grunts.

“Okay then. Yours?” you point to the middle aged woman standing next to you.

“Melissa. Expert in medicine,” she holds out her hand to shake yours, and you do just so.

“I’m Corey. U.S. Air Force. I was on my trip home back to Florida from my grandmother’s house. My family was expecting me this weekend, and I was about to go on my trip home, until this whole city crashed. I wonder how far it went out. Is it just this area, do you know? Or is this a worldwide thing?” he asks you.

“I’m not sure,” you reply.  “But what I do know is that we need to find an alternate exit besides the one everyone is taking stat.”

“I think we should split into different groups. It will make this trip a whole lot easier,” Melissa tells everyone.  

“That sounds good, as long as I’m not with Mr. Ninja, here,” Steven points at Alphonso.

____________________________________________________________________________

Now it’s time for you to decide. Which group will you be in?

If you would like to be with Alphonso and Melissa, click here.

If you would like to be with Corey and Steven, click here.

If you would rather go alone, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment